Wednesday 1 April 2015

Fancy Free

I love to write. About any and everything. Mainly for myself, but I do love to share my thoughts with my friends. I have no pretentions to being a writer - I do not have the dedication and perseverance to become one.
I got this blog, ready made, as a gift. I shall always cherish it - not only the blog but also the thought behind it. I am and shall be grateful to my friend who gave me this gift.
I have to honor the gift. I shall make an effort to write regularly. And I hope that my readers will enjoy what I write. But not only. I shall look forward to your comments, your criticisms. I shall look forward to an exchange of viewpoints and ideas.
1st April is a good day to make my blog public. All Fools' Day, footloose, fancy free.
I dedicate my blog to my lovely friend who does not want to be named. 



No comments:

Post a Comment